Seychelles is an established and popular place to incorporate offshore companies for international business purposes. In December 1994 the Seychelles enacted legislation enabling the registration of International Business Companies. More recent legislation covers the licensing of offshore banks, offshore Insurance, mutual funds activities and the regulating of a securities industry.
An IBC – offshore corporation in Seychelles offers a long list of advantages for company owners.Seychelles IBC is an offshore corporation in Seychelles, which is a new offshore jurisdiction offering the best in the current offshore legislation of the world. Seychelles offshore company provides a long list of advantages for Seychelles offshore incorporation owners.
The legal system of the Seychelles is based on English Common Law and French Civil Law.
- IBCs do not require more than one director
- The directors do not have to be shareholders
- The minimum requirement of Seychelles corporations is one shareholder and one director who may be the same person
- Shareholders and Directors may be of any nationality and reside in any country
- One shareholder and one director are allowed. The same person can be the shareholder and director
- There is no statutory requirement for officers; however, if officers are required they can also be directors and shareholders
- Directors and shareholders may be natural persons or corporate entities
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed and we provide these Seychelles offshore services
- Directors and shareholders may be either a natural person or a corporate entity
For the registration of Seychelles IBCs shareholders and directors may be of any nationality and residents of any country