Cyprus is an independent sovereign republic situated in the north – eastern basin of the Mediterranean sea. A Cyprus company formation is an excellent, tax-efficient way to conduct international business. Setting up a Cyprus company one can benefit from one of the most tax efficient EU jurisdictions to set up a company in. A Cyprus company has various advantages over other jurisdictions.
Cyprus is also one of Europe ‘s most advantageous tax planning locations, offers the lowest tax regime in Europe and may accommodate any of your international tax planning requirements through its numerous tax benefits.
Advantages of Cyprus Company Formation.
- A Cyprus company pays a 10% Corporate Tax on Profits made by the Cyprus Company.
- A Cyprus company can be fully owned by foreigners. A Cyprus company Must only have one shareholder and one Director.
- A Cyprus company accesses double taxation treaties with more than 40 countries
- Low set up and operating cost.
- Protection of personal wealth.
- An important degree of privacy and confidentiality.
- In most cases, there will be no tax on dividends received.
- Companies in Cyprus profit from a large network of double taxation treaties.
Cyprus companies can be used for a wide range of business solutions which include trading and re-invoicing, consultancy, employment, holding,finance, investment, trading in securities, royalty and real estate activities.